- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes in length (12-minute talk + 3 minutes for questions).
- The projector will be connected to a Windows-based computer, so slides should be in either Powerpoint or PDF format.
- Use a widescreen (16:9) slide orientation (this is typically the default).
- Avoid using proprietary fonts (i.e. stick with Times, Arial, Calibri, Verdana).
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory key to your presentation room volunteer to be loaded at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Good times to approach the room volunteer would be prior to your session or at coffee break; be aware that even volunteers like coffee...)
- The Explorer Room will be open most of the time for those wishing to practice or preview their talks.
- Posters should be a maximum of 44” (112 cm) wide x 36" (91 cm) high.
- Adhesive dots or tacks or velcro will be provided to attach posters to the poster boards.
- Affix posters by 1 PM (13:00) on Friday, January 3rd and remove them by the end of coffee break (11:00) on Sunday, January 5th.